Tuesday, June 21, 2011

the road to milf... the start.

ok... so yes... i did just have a baby (ok not really... it was 4 months ago)... but that baby didn't make me eat the 4 cupcakes that i downed without regret last week. and she sure make me eat the double cheeseburger from burger king the other day. i have the WORST eating habits! i will skip breakfast because i am too tired to get out of bed... eat something small for lunch... and then have a huge dinner. yep, i am completely backwards. i need to start eating better and i NEED to start working out.

7 years ago... i weighed 118 (ok, i was 17 but whatev!)
6 years ago... i weighed 129
5 years ago... i weighed 134
4 years ago... i weighed 144
3 years ago... i weighed 139
2 years ago... i weighed 147
1 year ago... i weighed 159!! (pre-baby weight)

as you can see... my weight has fluctuated A LOT the last 7 years ago.  i know i will probably never weigh 118 again because that isnt realistic but i would love to get back in the 130's. when i got married... i really put on the happy pounds and got to my heaviest ever... until now!

during my pregnancy i put on 27 pounds. not bad. but i was overweight so it was still alot. the night i had olivia i was weight 186 and i lost 20 pounds in the first 2 weeks. that was it. i have lost nothing else!

today... i weigh 166!

so it is time! i am going to start exercising (walking at least 5 days a week and at least 2 miles to start) and i am joining weight watchers on saturday. i am a young mom and i deserve to be a hot mom! this is going to be my road to milf and i figured that having your support... yep... you... my followers... that i can do this! i know i can lose the 30+ pounds i need to lose. i want to be healthy again... for my little girl!

ps. i so took before pictures but i am ashamed embarrassed to show them to you... when i start to see a difference in myself i will post them so you can see the difference.

6 comments:

1. you can so do this! I have a post scheduled for tomorrow with pics of how much I've lost! I've worked by butt off to loose my baby weight. I'm almost too embarrassed of the start pics to hit publish but it's just that much more motivation to work harder to be where i wanna be! Taking pics every month really showed me how much better i was getting even if i didn't feel like it. You don't have to post them but just having them for yourself is so motivating!

ReplyDelete
  2. you go girl! you can do it! and youre going to love weight watchers. Ive been doing it for a while now. I lost 40lbs before our wedding this past november with exercise and WW.

I have alot of their cookbooks and have been through my ups and downs so dont be afraid to ask me anything if you ever have questions

Im currently still doing ww and also doing Jillian Michaels 30day shred. You can read about my weight issues (if you want) here

[sweet life of a southern wife]

ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it!! I need to start doing SOMETHING too. Maybe I will try WW, too:) Good luck! Can't wait to hear about progress:)

ReplyDelete
  4. you can do it! i know you can. good luck with weight watchers. it's foolproof! :)

ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, girl! I know I will be in the same boat in just a few short weeks. I hope I can keep myself accountable.

ReplyDelete
  6. First off, I love the title of this post!

& Good luck, you can do it!

I too am attempting to get in better shape. My son is over a year old so I need to quit using the "I just had a baby" excuse haha ☺

ReplyDelete